How will you impact the world once you graduate?
You can make a difference through the Educational Assistance program, an outreach of ACEM® (Accelerated Christian Education Ministries)!
Throughout the year, schools contact A.C.E. requesting assistance in their Learning Centers. Many schools are in countries that have been darkened to the Gospel for centuries, and they need help
As COVID-19 continues to affect many countries around the world and travel is limited, consider becoming a Virtual Educational Assistant. Help in the same roles an Educational Assistant fulfills but through a video platform. Schedule a virtual learning time with an assigned school at the convenience of your schedule without the additional expense of moving to another country.
Making a commitment
Positions available as an Educational Assistant
- Kindergarten Learning Center Supervisor
- ABCs Learning Center Supervisor
- English Learning Specialist
- Virtual Educational Assistant
Ten reasons to become an Educational Assistant
- Serve God.
- Grow spiritually.
- Experience a different culture.
- Strengthen your relationship with God.
- Be challenged.
- Meet new people.
- Utilize your gifts and talents.
- Explore potential career paths.
- Improve college eligibility.
- Share the Gospel!
You can be involved in these life-changing opportunities by committing to serve overseas. You will be challenged and blessed as the Lord works through your life to shed His light to the nations.